Monday, May 18, 2009

And the Rest of the Weekend

My family really, really, really likes jigsaw puzzles.



This was the second one they put together this weekend. The first was on the dining room table, but I had commandeered the table for activities like EATING. And also, give me a break, I didn't clear away all of my sewing from the table just so everyone could muck it up with jigsaw puzzles.

So they were reduced to using drawing boards on the floor, while Sound of Music was playing on the DVD in the background. My family also really likes musicals. But not quite so obsessively as the puzzles.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I was just thinking about getting a puzzle out the other day – and wrestling with the whole dining room table thing too. Putting a puzzle together is one of those activities that spans all age groups – good for family gatherings.