Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Work in Progress Wednesday

Still slogging along on the Mirabella Cardigan. I set it aside for days at a time, then suddenly want to finish it IMMEDIATELY and zip out a bunch of knitting.

So far we have a back



2 fronts




and part of a sleeve.


Only one more sleeve to go, then blocking and putting together. And the button-buying. Ick, I forgot about that. I never can find the buttons I picture in my head. One of these days I'm going to start making my own buttons.


And, on the sewing front, I've been working on McCall's M5882 as a dress:


Actually, Thalia had purchased this pattern to make a top. I saw this fabric on sale at Hobby Lobby, though, and decided to use it to make a dress for myself. Slow progress, due to a remarkable lack of sewing time. But with luck I'll have it done before the weather turns too cool to wear it.

1 comment:

km said...

making good progress...