Monday, October 12, 2009

Tagged!

Ami tagged me for this meme a few days ago. The idea is to write one word answers. Sometimes I drifted into two words, but I made up for it by typing everything with one hand (a cat just fell asleep on my other arm). Sheesh, I used to do this one-handed business all the time when the kids were tiny, but I'm really out of the swing of it now. So much so that I'm skipping the part about tagging others, and just doing a cut-and-paste before I go bonkers.

By the way, since this was from Ami I considered using the same word for every answer -- that word being "wig" of course.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? unruly
3. Your mother? talkative
4. Your father? quiet
5. Your favorite food? cookies
6. Your dream last night? detailed
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? big
9. What room are you in? family room
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? pain
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. Something you aren't? tall
15. Muffins? no
16. Wish list item? embroidery machine
17. Where did you grow up? Indiana
18. Last thing you did? drive
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? asleep
22. Your friends? assorted
23. Your life? hectic
24. Your mood? overwhelmed
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? new
27. Something you're not wearing? glasses
28. Your favorite store? grocery
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? 6:45pm
31. Last time you cried? unknown
32. Your best friend? absent
33. One place that I go over and over? dance
34. One person who emails me regularly? Uncle Chelsea
35. Favorite place to eat? home

No comments: