- Clean rat cage. We now have 3 rats. I need to write about.
- Stop by city hall to get some stuff I should've gotten last week.
- Follow up on phone message someone left on St. Patrick's Day when I was too focussed on Irish Dance to deal with the real world. Oh, hey -- the woman called me back this morning, and it's already done! So, check that one off!
"Did you bring someone else's socks home from camp accidentally?"
"No. Those are mine."
"I don't remember you having any tan socks like this."
"Those are white socks."
- Homeschool stuff.
- Stop by Hancock's for a button, Kona cotton, Vogue patterns on sale. Do this while kids are at dance.
- Also stop by Target for printer ink, taco sauce, and other stuff I can't remember right now. Should probably make a list.
- Thalia needs shoes to go with her Easter outfit. Also, I need to put together Easter baskets sometime soon. Do we have any eggs for an egg hunt? Will I have a chance to deal with any of this today? Maybe we could look at shoes after I pick Thalia up from her science class this afternoon.
- Work on AnnaBeth's Easter dress. We couldn't find a pattern for what she wanted, so I'm making it up, sort of morphing a Burda and a Kwiksew. Trying it out in scrap fabric first:
So far it reminds me of uniforms from fastfood places in the late 70s/early 80s.
- Also, make Easter dress for me sometime ... fabric is washed, pattern located, but will wait until AnnaBeth's is done.
- Deal with vague feeling that I'm forgetting something really important that needs to be done today.