Saturday, April 24, 2010

Showtime!



Whew! Great job, everybody! There are some really talented kids around the St. Louis area.

We had a bit of a wobbly start for the evening when the tornado sirens went off almost exactly when we needed to leave the house, which made pretty much everyone late. But the show went on.

We took mostly video, so not many pictures. Also, I didn't get a picture of AnnaBeth in the dress I made (which now has dark green ribbon on it).

Here's the hat, though:





I have no idea why we have the following photo, but since we do:
The woman in the black and white top had on way too much perfume.

I knew as soon as she entered the building (and I smelled her from several feet away) that she'd sit near us. She alternated between sitting next to Thalia, then climbing past us to go sit in front of us, allowing us maximum exposure.

1 comment:

Ami said...

Sorry about the smelly performance companion.

What the hell is the matter with people??

Ack.

Also, I think you need to have your beautiful daughter model that dress so we can all see how it looked.

Hope when you say there's a lot of talent in your area you're including yourself.